Tajikistan Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|5 daysturnaround||2 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 105.00||or||$ 200.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 560.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 365 days||$ 680.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 60 days||$ 360.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 460.00||or||N/A|
|Business Single entry up to 14 days||$ 160.00||or||$ 310.00|
|Business Single entry up to 180 days||$ 380.00||or||N/A|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 170.00||or||$ 330.00|
|Business Single entry up to 365 days||$ 400.00||or||N/A|
|Business Single entry up to 60 days||$ 180.00||or||$ 350.00|
|Business Single entry up to 90 days||$ 210.00||or||$ 410.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Tajikistan Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Two color passport-type photographs against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Two filled out and signed Tajikistan visa application forms.
- For tourist visas - the petition of the
tourist organizations in Tajikistan which are licensed to do tourist activities as well as itinerary and cover letter of request from your organization or travel agency.
For private visas - Invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan or Ministry of Interior Affairs.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Tajikistan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Tajikistan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter of Invitation. For multiple entry visas an official letter of invitation issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Tajikistan, is required.
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Tajikistan, Visa Section, Washington DC, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Tajikistan. Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. multiple entry business visa). Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.